I'm a dreamer through and through with permanent wanderlust, hoping to see and experience as many places in the world that I can!
I'm a Jersey girl and a lover of all seasons, but I hope to one day live somewhere with freezing cold winters and lots of snow! When I'm not writing, you can find me sipping an iced coffee or margarita and planning my next road trip!
- I love iced coffee (like seriously love it. Any time of the day, all year long!)
- I tend to laugh A LOT, and if you ask almost anyone who knows me, they'd say it's pretty entertaining. I mean, I did win best laugh in high school...LOL
- Traveling is my hobby - I love going to places that not everyone tends to think of!
- It took me 5 & 1/2 years to graduate college (I changed my major 5 times!) and I hold an Associate degree in Criminal Justice and a BA in English Literature
- Out of those 5 & 1/2 years, one was spent at the University of Maine, and I fell in love with the state! Which is why my first novel and series is set there!
- I may have a binge watching and reading problem... and I may have chosen one of them over sleep a few too many times...
- I may also have an addiction to Hallmark Channel movies and I live for their countdown to Christmas!